About this Package
This package includes both Arizona On-Premises Title 4 Basic training and ANSI-accredited food handler training. It’s an ideal option to meet your training requirements if you work in a restaurant or other business in Arizona that serves food and alcohol.
The Arizona Title 4 Basic course covers what you need to know to remain compliant with alcohol server laws for on-premise establishments. And the food handler course teaches you how to keep customers safe from foodborne illnesses.
As soon as you complete each course and pass the final exams, you’ll receive your certificate of completion. You can take your certificate to your employer to confirm that you’ve completed the training courses.
100% online—desktop or phone
Self-paced—all at once or multiple sessions
Chat and phone support 7 days a week
Training packages help you save money
Information that’s easy to follow and understand
Software that’s simple to navigate
Arizona On-Premises Title 4 Basic
Comply with Arizona alcohol laws with our online course.
- Finish in 3 hours
- Review 7 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Includes your certificate of completion
- Renew every 3 years
Visit our Arizona On-Premises Title 4 Basic course, to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
Food Handler Training
Get your ANSI-accredited food handler training online.
- ANSI-accredited training course
- Complete the course in just 2 hours
- Review 8 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Print your certificate of completion right away
- Use it to show proof of food safety training
View our food handler training course to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
When do my courses expire?
Your courses will expire one (1) year after you purchase them (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my courses?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Food & Beverage courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records