About this Course
What is the Articulated Boom Truck Safety Course?
Our Articulated Boom Truck Safety Course explains how to start, use, and stop articulated boom trucks, knuckle boom cranes, and drywall cranes.
The course starts with an introduction to articulated boom trucks (and knuckle boom cranes and drywall cranes) and their anatomy and then dives further into maintenance and inspections of articulated boom trucks, knuckle boom cranes, and drywall cranes.
After that, you’ll be introduced to common boom truck hazards, and where and why they occur. We then dive into safe operations of articulated boom trucks and list actionable ways operators can avoid hazards and injuries. The course ends with a lesson on boom truck, knuckle boom crane and drywall crane rigging and appropriate hand-signaling.
Who Should Take Articulated Boom Truck Safety Training?
While this course is part of the United States OSHA compliance for operators, if you work in close proximity to articulated boom trucks, you might also find this information helpful. For that reason, this course is recommended for anyone who works near articulated boom trucks, knuckle boom cranes and drywall cranes.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Be compliant with OSHA regulations for articulated boom trucks
- Understand all parts and pieces of articulated boom truck equipment
- Know how to inspect and maintain knuckle boom and drywall cranes
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.