About this Course
What is Loader Backhoe Operator Training?
Understand how to safely operate a loader backhoe with the information in our operator safety course. This course dives into safe loader backhoe operating practices, common hazards you may encounter during operation and a breakdown of loader backhoe mechanics.
After you’ve completed this training, you will have fulfilled the classroom requirement portion of your Canadian Compliance certification and can move on to the practical portion of the training. To simplify your practical training, this course also includes a checklist for your employer to use while monitoring you as you operate the loader backhoe.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- An introduction to loader backhoes
- An exploration of loader backhoe anatomy
- Maintaining and inspecting loader backhoes
- Related safety hazards of loader backhoes
- How to operate loader backhoes safely
- The use of forks, attachments and more!
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.