About this Course
What is Bloodborne Pathogens Training?
This course is full of information on bloodborne pathogens, including where they’re commonly found, frequent methods of exposure, and prevention methods.
This safety training course starts by introducing bloodborne pathogen safety standards and common BBP safety hazards to ensure you know how to appropriately respond when you encounter bloodborne pathogens. Throughout the course, you will be given actionable tips and be introduced to practical applications with examples from real-life situations and case studies.
Who Should Take the Bloodborne Pathogens Training Course?
Our Bloodborne Pathogen Worker Safety Course helps employers and employees become OSHA compliant in the United States. It’s important to note that this course can be extremely helpful to anyone who is looking to learn more about bloodborne pathogens—even if they aren’t looking to become OSHA certified.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Explain the dangers and hazards of bloodborne pathogens
- List the steps in a proper exposure control plan
- Discuss common ways people are exposed to bloodborne pathogens
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.