About this Course
This course covers flame safeguard systems and different types of flame detectors, along with describing the typical sequence of operation.
This course also explains how the control system will react when it experiences certain flame loss conditions along with the importance of keeping a history/troubleshooting log for the equipment.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the function of the flame safeguard system
- Describe a typical boiler management control sequence of operation
- Identify switches and controls commonly used within interlocks and circuits of a boiler
- Describe how the control system responds to the following flame loss conditions: no pilot flame, pilot lit with no main flame, and loss of flame
- Describe a typical burner shutdown and post-purge process
- Explain the importance of an equipment history/troubleshooting log
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Basic Flame Safeguard System
- Sequence of Operation
- Circuit and Interlock Controls
- Flame Loss Sequence
- Burner Shutdown
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.