About this Course
What is Boom Truck Operator Safety Training?
If you are moving or unloading heavy materials with a boom truck, you need to understand your responsibilities as an operator. Our Boom Truck Operator safety course ensures you know how to recognize and avoid the safety hazards associated with these types of mobile cranes.
The course describes how to start, use, and stop boom trucks, as well as what you need to know to maintain and inspect the trucks and cranes. Once you complete the I-CAB recognized course, you’ll be OSHA compliant.
Who Should Take Boom Truck Operator Safety Training?
This course was designed for anyone who operates or works near a boom truck or stiff boom crane.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Understand boom trucks and stiff boom crane operations
- Be able to describe boom truck mechanics and anatomy
- Know how to safely operate a boom truck
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.