About this Course
Before your first anniversary as an agent, the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) requires 25 hours of post-license education with an approved provider like us.
This course takes a practical approach to post-license curriculum. You'll learn concepts and tools immediately useful in your career, from seller agency to listing agreements, how to complete common contracts, and how home inspections and appraisals are performed, to name a few. You'll also learn Georgia's Residential Mortgage Fraud law, as GREC requires.
After you complete the course material, you'll need to set up a time for your final exam. GREC requires post-license finals to be monitored by a third party, or proctored, to prevent cheating. You'll download a proctor form that has to be returned to us before you can get your post-license credits.
At the end, you'll get a certificate of completion to keep for your records, and we'll report your credits to GREC.
Finishing your post-license course early is very important. GREC has to receive your credits by your first anniversary, so if you leave your final exam for the last minute, you could miss your deadline. If you're late, your license will lapse and you'll have to get it reinstated.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Before 1st anniversary of licensure
12 months after license issue date
Content is updated and current
- Standing Out in the Marketplace
- Prospecting for Clients
- Marketing Your Business and Yourself
- A Historic Review of Agency Relationships
- Seller Agency
- Exclusive Listing Agreement
- Non-exclusive Listing Agreement
- Property Disclosure
- Market Analysis
- CMA vs Appraisal
- Listing the Buyer
- Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement
- Non-exclusive Agency and Purchase/Sales Agreements
- Handling Earnest Money
- Mortgage Fraud
- Georgia Association of REALTORS® Contracts
- Amendments and Exhibits
What You'll Learn
- Explore business planning, prospecting, mass media marketing, and open houses
- Get an overview of the listing process, seller agency, property disclosure issues, and home inspections
- Understand the methods and approaches that real estate appraisers use to value property
- Learn the criteria for handling earnest money within GREC's guidelines
- Recognize 29 common mortgage fraud schemes
- Know how to correctly fill out common Georgia contracts and addendums
- Examine when, how, and why licensees use particular amendments and exhibits
You can find us listed as 360training (dba AgentCampus) on GREC’s website.
How fast can I get through the post-licensing course?
You have to spend at least 25 hours completing the course.
What is the deadline for completing my post-licensing course?
Before your first anniversary of licensure, your credits need to be reported to GREC.
Do any of these hours count towards Continuing Education?
Correct – you'll get 9 hours' worth of CE credits from your post-license education. That means you'll only need 27 hours of CE before year 4.
What can I do if I lose my certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
When do my courses expire?
Your courses will expire one (1) year after you purchase them (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my training course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Georgia Real Estate Commission and Appraisers Board|
|Address:||229 Peachtree Street, N.E.International Tower, Suite 1000|