About this Course
What is Bulldozer Operator Safety Training?
When you’re operating bulldozer, you need to understand how to safely move large amounts of dirt, soil, sand, or other materials. Because if you don’t, it’s very easy to get caught in between or struck by such a large piece of equipment.
Our Bulldozer Operator Safety course covers everything you need to know to keep yourself, and your fellow workers, safe and secure at the construction site.
You’ll learn about bulldozer anatomy and the different hazards bulldozers present. Additionally, the course reviews best practices for maintaining and inspecting bulldozers to identify faulty equipment.
Who Should Take Bulldozer Operator Safety Course?
Anyone who operates or works near a bulldozer or track and wheel dozer should complete training to maintain compliance with OSHA regulations.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- How to safely operate a bulldozer or track and wheel dozer
- How to avoid common bulldozer hazards
- How to prevent and eliminate bulldozer related injuries
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.