About this Course
What is Bulldozer Operator Safety Training?
Bulldozers, specifically track and wheel dozers, are as commonplace to construction sites as they come. Because of their popularity and frequent usage, it’s essential that you drive and operate them safely. Unlike other types of machinery, bulldozers are often used in close proximity to the general public, so Canadian Compliance laws require that anyone who operates a bulldozer completes a safety training course. This course fulfills the required classroom portion of the Canadian certification and includes a checklist that your employer can use for the practical portion of the certification.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- An introduction to bulldozers
- An overview of bulldozer anatomy
- Maintaining and inspecting your bulldozer
- Frequent hazards of bulldozers or track and wheel dozers
- Safety best practices of bulldozers
- Appropriate rigging and accurate hand-signaling
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.