About this Course
This course will broaden your knowledge of radiation safety in the workplace.
You'll learn about California Health and Medical Privacy Laws. This course grants a basic understanding of the relevant laws and requirements that constitute California’s Health and Privacy Laws. The purpose of these laws is to strengthen the guidelines under HIPAA. The strengthened guidelines include privacy and security. This course is designed for anyone who lives or does business within the State of California.
Upon passing your final exam, we'll provide a certificate of completion for your records. Plus, we're authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
What You'll Learn
- Recall HIPAA’s federal mandates on Privacy and Security of Health Information
- Describe California’s Health and Privacy Laws as they relate to HIPAA
- Explain the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA)
- Explain the Patient Access to Health Records Act (PAHRA)
- Recall the steps required to take during a Data Breach
- Identify what is covered under the Insurance Information and Privacy Protection Act (IIPPA)
- Explain the Online Privacy Protection Act
- Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA)
- Patient Access to Health Records Act (PAHRA)
- Data Breach Notifications
- Insurance Information and Privacy Protection Act (IIPPA)
- Online Privacy Protection Act
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Healthcare courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records