About this Course
What is Certified Environmental Specialist Training?
This course provides an intensive look at EPA regulations to better prepare you for a career in environmental and workplace safety compliance. You'll learn both the letter of the law and the day-to-day reality of creating and implementing an effective compliance program.
Who should take Certified Environmental Specialist Training?
If you work on projects that pose a potential threat to the public or the environment, this course will give you the knowledge you need to keep everyone safe and comply with federal regulations.
This training is ideal for professionals in environmental safety and compliance who want to shore up their knowledge of EPA regulations. At the end of the course, you'll earn environmental specialist certification.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- The Clean Air Act
- The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- RCRA in Day-to-Day Operations
- Identifying Hazardous Wastes
- The Emergency Planning Community and Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- The Clean Water Act
- The Clean Water Act and Day-to-Day Operations
- Stormwater Discharges and Permits
- Spill Prevention and Release Reporting
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.