About this Course
In an industrial facility, motors and turbines use energy to produce rotational mechanical motion. In order to harness this motion to perform useful work, there must be a way to transmit it to other components and machines.
One method of power transmission is through the use of chain drives and sprockets.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- State the purpose of a chain drive
- Describe the construction of roller chains, including multi-strand roller chains
- Define the four-dimensional variables of roller chains
- Describe several examples of leaf chain applications
- List three recommended uses of hardened sprockets
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Purpose of Chain Drives
- Construction of Roller Chains
- Variables of Roller Chains
- Applications of Leaf Chains
- Hardened Sprockets
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.