About this Course
What is Chainsaw Safety Training - Canada?
This course will cover everything you need to safely operate a chainsaw on the job, while complying with the safety standards laid out by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (OHS). We’ll take you through an overview of the anatomy and mechanics of chainsaws, how you should inspect your equipment before use, and the common hazards of working with a chainsaw.
We’ll also cover the safe operating practices you should rely on and the personal protective equipment (PPE) that will reduce your chances of injury. Finally, you’ll learn effective cutting techniques like notching, cutting, limbing, and bucking.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- The anatomy of a chainsaw
- How to do an inspection of the saw
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safe operating practices
- Hazards associated with chainsaws
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.