About this Course
The circuit breaker serves the same purpose as the fuse, with some notable advantages. Not only is a circuit breaker resettable, it is safe, reliable, tamper proof, and can be used, if specifically designed to do so, as a circuit control device that can switch power on and off to a connected system. This module explains the purpose, types, ratings, and operations of the circuit breaker.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- State the purpose of a circuit breaker.
- List common types of circuit breakers.
- Explain the ratings used for circuit breakers.
- Describe how to check for and reset an open circuit breaker
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Circuit Breaker Components
- Circuit Breaker Characteristics
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.