About this Course
In this course, we will first discuss the latest issues regarding real estate professional practice and compliance to the latest changes in the rules, statutes, and standards of care. We will then update the learner with the latest changes to forms and contracts that the licensee will need to be aware of to ensure the timely delivery of services to the consumer. We will then discuss guidelines under the latest trust and escrow accounts that real estate professionals will need to be aware of. We will finally deal with the latest changes in the rules and statutes that regulate professional real estate practice.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Latest Changes in the Rules and Statutes of Colorado Real Estate
- Latest Changes to Contracts and Forms in the Real Estate Industry
- Trust Account Requirements
- 2021 Changes for Statutes and Regulations Governing Real Estate Practice
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.