About this Course
Despite limited resources and the potential for violent conflict, nature evolved powerful strategies that resulted in a progression of increasingly complex and productive communities. Those principles, applied to the real estate industry, mandate a system of ethics that results in greater and more sustained professional productivity and significantly improves quality of life in our work environment, homes and communities.
This course is designed to inform practicing and prospective real estate professionals about the tested and proven ethical strategies, applied to the real estate professional community, that make communities increasingly industrious and fruitful. This course also helps students understand 'productivity' in a human community, as well as the principle to advance and sustain such productiveness.
These strategies lead to a system of ethical principles that will improve the quality and prolificacy of one's professional practice and personal life.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Lesson 1: Basic Concepts of Community Ethics
- Lesson 2: Ethical Productivity Strategies
- Lesson 3: Applying Productivity Strategies
- Lesson 4: Community Ethics Review
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss the tested and proven ethical strategies that make communities of any kind increasingly productive; Explain how ethical principles apply to the real estate professional community; Define 'productivity' in a human community; Indicate how to improve the productivity of professional practices and the quality of the professional and personal lives of real estate professionals.
- Discuss the basic strategies for promoting productivity in both natural and human communities; Recall motivation to be productive; Explain the challenges of conflict mitigation; Summarize the concepts of differentiation, specialization, and cooperation; Describe how these strategies translate to ethical practice in the real estate professional community.
- Discuss how productivity promotion strategies are applied; Summarize the different ways people cooperate; Explain productive orders, systems, and investments; Recognize the importance of the conservation of resources.
- Summarize the basic strategies to promote productivity such as game theory and cooperation; Discuss the ethical principles of community productivity; Recognize the importance of stability, predictability and experimentation, and the need for a balance between these elements in achieving maximum community productivity; Explain the need for change and adaptation; Identify how experimentation leads to innovation; Differentiate between uniformity and diversity.
|Name:||Delaware Real Estate Commision|
|Address:||Cannon Building, Suite 203861 Silver Lake Blvd.|
BUY IN BULK ACROSS THE ENTIRE COURSE CATALOG
360training's extensive course catalog includes over 6,000 courses in a variety of different industries. Browse our complete course catalog, select all the courses you need, and calculate your savings.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records
Have a question or need help? Click here to start a chat with our support team.