About this Course
What is Confined Space Awareness – Canada Training?
Working in confined spaces can pose a threat to your health and safety on the job. In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to operate safely in a confined workspace. We’ll help you understand the common hazards presented by confined spaces, like limited access/egress, oxygen deficiency or the buildup of dangerous gases. You’ll also learn the regulations and standards set for confined space safety by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (OHS).
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Understand the unique dangers of working in confined spaces
- Learn how to perform hazard assessments and create entry plans
- Know about permit-required and non-permit-required spaces
- Learn basic rescue procedures and how to create a rescue plan
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.