About this Course
Introducing the latest OSHA-approved Confined Spaces 8-Hour Entry Training for Construction. This new version presents the latest technology and the BEST course in the market. Experience the evolution of online instructional learning in this course!
This course covers OSHA’s standards for safety and health requirements and procedures to protect employees who work in confined spaces. It addresses how to protect employees from the hazards posed by working in or around confined spaces, including requirements for training, identification and assessment of confined spaces, and rescue.
- The course was built using a mobile-friendly HTML5 template. All content will scale to whatever device the customer is using.
- Engaging instructional design elements, such as clickable icons and featured information and images, to enhance the overall learning experience for users.
- A series of interactive games and exercises were built to support and reinforce important safety materials and concepts.
- Case studies are clearly explained using comic-style graphics and illustrations.
- Interactive UI tools make it easier for users to navigate and control course features like audio and text-zooming.
- Lesson quizzes and a final course exam ensure that users have read and understand the course material.
What You Get
Official OSHA DOL card – shipped within 2 weeks
Who Should Take the Training?
Supervisors and managers in construction
Certificate of Completion
Courses Available 24/7
29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
Who Should Take the Training?
General Industry workers—from entry-level to supervisors
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Employer Responsibilities, Communication and Coordination
- Lesson 3: Program Requirements
- Lesson 4: Permit-required confined space entry permitting
- Lesson 5: Roles and responsibilities
- Lesson 6: Training and employee participation
- Lesson 7: Atmospheric testing and ventilation
- Lesson 8: Controlling hazardous energy
- Lesson 9: Rescue and emergency services
- Lesson 10: Course Summary
This course is designed to meet OSHA standards for employee training in the construction industry by covering the following topics:
- The scope and application of OSHA's standard for confined spaces in construction
- Identification of permit-required and non-permit confined spaces
- Appropriate utilization of OSHA's alternate entry and reclassification procedures
- The roles and responsibilities related to confined spaces
- Program requirements for permit-required confined space entry
- The confined space entry permitting process
- Common hazards found in confined spaces
- The requirements for rescue and emergency services
- Procedures for atmospheric testing
- The control of hazardous energy
Should I Take Training for Construction or General Industry?
Generally, if you are doing any kind of construction work, such as building a new structure or reconfiguring a space, then you will more than likely need the Confined Space Entry Training for Construction. On the other hand, if you are refurbishing existing equipment, then you will probably need the Confined Space Entry Training for General Industry.
However, if you’re not sure which course to take, we recommend checking with your employer or state-regulations.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
BUY IN BULK ACROSS THE ENTIRE COURSE CATALOG
360training's extensive course catalog includes over 6,000 courses in a variety of different industries. Browse our complete course catalog, select all the courses you need, and calculate your savings.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records
Have a question or need help? Click here to start a chat with our support team.