About this Course
What is Confined Space Entry Training?
Working in building development and construction, you can often find yourself working in confined spaces. This comes with a unique set of challenges and hazards, like physical entrapment and exposure to toxic substances.
To help you address the specific risks you may encounter, we developed Confined Space Entry Training for Construction that covers OSHA’s new rules under 29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA.
Not only will the course help you stay safe on the jobsite, it will also answer common on-the-job questions such as “what are the entry requirements for confined spaces?” and “how is a confined space defined?”
Who Should Take Confined Space Entry for Construction?
This course is ideal for most professionals and workers in the construction industry, including but not limited to space entrants, competent persons, contractors, entry supervisors, safety managers, and foremen.
For those who don’t work in construction, please enroll in our Confined Space Entry for General Industry.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Who Should Take the Training?
Construction workers—from entry-level to supervisors
Courses Available 24/7
29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Overview and History of OSHA Confined Space Regulations
- Identifying Confined Spaces
- Identifying Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- General Responsibilities of Employers
- Options for Entering Permit Spaces Without a Permit
- Permit-Required Confined Space Entry - Program Requirements
- Entry Permits
- Employee Training and Duties
- Rescue and Emergency Services
- Atmospheric Monitoring
Should I Take Training for Construction or General Industry?
Generally, if you are doing any kind of construction work, such as building a new structure or reconfiguring a space, then you will more than likely need the Confined Space Entry Training for Construction. On the other hand, if you are refurbishing existing equipment, then you will probably need the Confined Space Entry Training for General Industry.
However, if you’re not sure which course to take, we recommend checking with your employer or state-regulations.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.