About this Course
As a real estate professional, you should understand the contracts that govern your industry before entering into a legally binding agreement. Making a mistake while drawing up a contract can leave you open to liability, so you need to know how to protect yourself against errors, oversights, and misunderstandings.
In this course, you'll learn about different types of contracts – both in general and in real estate. You'll learn the meaning of categories like bilateral, unilateral, implied, express, executed, executory, valid, void, voidable, and unenforceable.
We'll also discuss what makes a contract legally enforceable, including the five components that make a contract valid. You'll learn the features of a completed contract and understand how to recognize when a contract can be discharged.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 5 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Types of Contracts
- Features of a Legally Valid Contract
- Contract Fulfillment
- Real Estate Contracts
What You'll Learn
- The laws that prohibit deceptive trade practices
- The components of a valid contract
- The differences between a unilateral and bilateral contract
- Types of general contracts
- The difference between a forbearance and performance agreement
- The features of a contract (and the contracting parties) that make a contract legally binding
- The general features of a completed contract
- When a contract can be discharged
- The different kinds of real estate contracts
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||NYS Department of State Division of Licensing Services Bureau of Educational Standards|
|Address:||123 William Street|
|City:||New York City|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records