About this Course
This course will broaden your knowledge of COVID-19 in Healthcare.
You'll learn about COVID-19 in Healthcare. This self-paced learning module is teaches the current CDC recommendations on how to manage COVID-19 in a hospital/healthcare location. This course includes how to manage patients who have or are suspected to have COVID-19.
Upon passing your final exam, we'll provide a certificate of completion for your records. Plus, we're authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
What You'll Learn
- Explain what COVID-19 is
- Identify the symptoms, transmission, and risks to healthcare workers of COVID-19
- Explain how to minimize the spread of COVID-19
- Demonstrate appropriate hand hygiene and use of PPE
- Apply current CDC recommendations on how to handle COVID-19 in the healthcare setting
- Intro to Course (5 minutes)
- Intro to Respiratory Viruses and COVID-19 (5 minutes)
- Key Concepts of CDC Recommendations & Recommendation #1 Minimize the Chance of Exposure (10 minutes)
- Recommendation #2 – Standard Precautions (Hand Hygiene and PPE) (15 minutes)
- Recommendations #3 – #5 – Patient Placement, Performing AGPs, and Collection of Diagnostic Specimens (5 minutes)
- Managing Visitor Access and Movement , and Implement Engineering Controls (5 minutes)
- Recommendations #8 – #11 – Monitor and Manage Healthcare Personnel, Train and Education Healthcare Personnel, Implement Environmental Controls, and Establish Communication with Public Health Authorities (10 minutes)
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of HR, Ethics and Compliance courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records