About this Package
Our life and health insurance CE package is designed to help you gain an in-depth overview of general life and health insurance related concepts and will provide your on-going training for selling long-term care. Key concepts that you will learn are:
- Gain a broad understanding of life and health insurance
- Understand different types of information found in an insurance policy
- Get a refresher on Delaware life and health insurance topics.
Courses included in this package will help you meet your CE requirements for Delaware life and health license renewal, with 3 mandatory hours and 21 elective/general topic hours.
- New Trends in Life & Health Insurance: Environmental & Occupational Issues
Credit Hours: 6 Approval Number: 32299
Credit Type: General
- Terrorism and Insurance
Credit Hours: 4 Approval Number: 46337
Credit Type: LA, PC
|Name:||Delaware Department of Insurance|
|Address:||841 Silver Lake BlvdRodney Building|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records