About this Course
Diversity and Inclusion Training, also known as Cultural Competency Training, is an important part of any organization's diversity and inclusion program. Leaders and employees alike should complete this training.
In this course, we'll illustrate what it means to create a diverse and inclusive organization by presenting examples, real world scenarios, and best practices. You'll learn the benefits of building a diverse and inclusive environment and how to identify discrimination.
Immediately upon completion, you'll be able to download a certificate of completion. This course is also worth 0.1 IACET CEUs.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
What You'll Learn
- Understand the meaning of diversity, inclusion, discrimination, adverse action, and protected class.
- Know the advantages and challenges of cultivating a diverse workplace.
- Recognize different types of discrimination.
- Identify what classes are protected by law.
- Learn how to foster a diverse and inclusive environment at work.
- Understand the concept of unconscious bias.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Healthcare courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records