About this Course
What is Driver Safety Training?
The goal of this course is to help you avoid traffic accidents by becoming a better driver. It can also save you money by meeting the minimum requirements for insurance discounts.
You'll learn the leading causes of car collisions and the factors that influence your performance behind the wheel, including the impact of alcohol and drugs on driving safety. We'll teach you defensive driving techniques to protect yourself from other drivers.
We'll also cover emergency driving procedures like skidding or mechanical malfunction. We'll talk about driving conditions and the skills you need to stay safe when situations are less than ideal.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Traffic Safety Problems
- Factors Influencing Driver Performance
- Traffic Laws and Procedures
- Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety
- Physical Forces That Influence Driver Control
- Perceptual Skills Needed For Driving
- Defensive Driving Strategies
- Emergency Driving Procedures
- Occupant Restraint and Protective Equipment
- Special Skills for Difficult Driving Situations
- Backing Basics
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.