About this Course
What is Dump Truck Safety Training?
To legally operate a dump truck in Canada, construction workers must be certified under the Canadian compliance law (OHS, CSA). The certification is composed of two parts, the first half is a classroom-based portion, and the second half is a practical examination. Our Dump Truck training course fulfills the classroom portion, which you can complete online and in the comfort of your home, and you get a checklist your employer can use for the practical portion of the exam.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- An introduction to dump trucks
- A dive into dump truck anatomy
- Maintenance and inspection of your dump truck
- Frequent hazards of dump trucks
- Dump truck safety best practices
- Proper rigging and accurate hand-signaling
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.