About this Course
What is Electrical Pallet Jack Training?
Like any machinery, electrical pallet jacks can be dangerous when handled by untrained and inexperienced hands. This I-CAB recognized training course dives deep into the proper operation and handling of electrical pallet jacks so those dangerous situations can be avoided. This course describes the needed skills to operate electrical pallet jacks and provides actionable safety tips that you can use everyday. After the completion of this online course, you will have satisfied the required classroom portion of the Canadian compliance certification.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- An electrical pallet jack introduction
- A breakdown of electrical pallet jack anatomy
- Maintaining and inspecting of your electrical pallet jack
- Common hazards of electrical pallet jacks
- Electrical pallet jack safety best practices
- Appropriate rigging and accurate hand-signaling
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records