About this Course
What is Electrical Safety Training?
Because live electricity can cause injuries and fatalities, OSHA requires all workers who handle electricity to complete a safety training course. After you finish the course, you’ll have an understanding of the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA, as well as how to prevent electric shock, electrocution, burns, fires, and explosions.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Know how to prevent workplace injuries and fatalities caused by electricity
- Learn the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.