About this Course
The 10 Hour Construction Safety Certification Training Program is intended to provide an entry level construction worker's general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site. OSHA recommends Safety Certification Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of the job. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a 10-hour Construction Safety Certification completion card that can be printed upon completion of the course.
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player.
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 3: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 4: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 5: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Lead Exposure
- Module 8: Asbestos Exposure
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records