About this Course
360training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). 360training complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, 360training is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
What is 10-Hour Construction Safety Certification Training?
Working in construction, you need to know how to prevent accidents and injuries on the jobsite. If you’re just getting started or you don’t have any supervisory responsibilities, our 10-Hour Construction Safety Certification is the ideal course for you.
You’ll get an introduction to safety best practices for working in construction, and you’ll learn about 29 CFR 1926 regulations. Additionally, our 10-Hour Construction Safety Certification:
- Does not have any U.S. jurisdiction restrictions
- Allows you to move forward and complete the course at your pace
- Gives you as many attempts as you need to pass the final exam
- Provides you with a certificate of completion right away
Please Note: This course does NOT provide a DOL Card and is NOT an OSHA-authorized training. If you need a DOL card, please visit our OSHA Outreach 10-Hour training for construction.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 3: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 4: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 5: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Lead Exposure
- Module 8: Asbestos Exposure
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records