About this Course
360training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). 360training complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, 360training is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
What is 10-Hour General Safety Certification Training?
You’ll find hazards in many industries, including material handling, health care, and many more. If you’re just getting started or you don’t have any supervisory responsibilities, our 10-Hour Construction General Certification is the ideal training to help you learn how to avoid these hazards.
In the course, you’ll get an introduction to safety best practices, and you’ll learn about 29 CFR 1910 regulations. Additionally, our 10-Hour General Safety Certification:
- Does not have any U.S. jurisdiction restrictions
- Allows you to move forward and complete the course at your pace
- Gives you as many attempts as you need to pass the final exam
- Provides you with a certificate of completion right away
Please Note: This course does NOT provide a DOL Card and is NOT an OSHA-authorized training. If you need a DOL card, please visit our OSHA Outreach 10-Hour training for general industry.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Module 3: Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
- Module 4: Electrical
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 6: Hazard Communication
- Module 7: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 8: Ergonomics
- Module 9: Recordkeeping & Reporting
- Module 10: Hazwoper
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.