About this Course
In this course we will first address the fundamentals of basic business ethics and define terms such as "ethics", "values" and "principles" and how they influence professional behavior in the workplace. We will then review the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) Code of Ethics and illustrate how it compares and contrasts with the REALTOR® Code of Ethics. Since we will be presenting comprehensive profiles of both the REALTOR® Code of Ethics and the REBNY Code as well, you will notice numerous similarities between the Articles but there are some differences as well. For example, in the REBNY Code it does say that the member shall treat all non-clients "honestly and fairly". In Article 1 of the REALTOR Code of Ethics it says that a REALTOR shall treat all non-clients only "honestly".
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
The 30 Hour Construction Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses. You must start the course within 12 months of registration, and complete the course within 6 months of starting.
- Business Ethics Basics
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) Code of Ethics
- REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Explain basic business ethics and how they influence professional behavior.
- Explain how the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) impacts professional real estate practice.
- Explain how the REALTOR® Code of Ethics impacts professional real estate practice.
- Identify similarities and differences between the REBNY Code of Ethics and the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||NYS Department of State Division of Licensing Services Bureau of Educational Standards|
|Address:||123 William Street|
|City:||New York City|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records