About this Package
eTIPS - CALIFORNIA RESPONSIBLE BEVERAGE SERVER TRAINING
Develop alcohol server techniques that you won’t find in other programs.
- Topics include state laws and regulations, the societal impact of alcohol, and intervention skills training
- Improve customer service and situational management skills
- 3-hour ABC-approved training, renew every 3 years
- Completion reported within 24 hours
Visit eTIPS for On Premise - California RBS to learn more about the specific lessons in the course.
TIPS is a 360training company.
Food Handler Training
Meet your food handler training requirements for San Diego County.
- Includes certificate of completion
- Complete the course in just 3 hours
- Print your certificate of completion right away
- Use it to show proof of food safety training
View our San Diego County Food Handler training course to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
What You Get
CA RBS Exam Preparation
Learn2Serve San Diego County Food Handler Training Course
5 hours total
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- California Food Handler – San Diego County Specific Course
Credit Hours: 3 Approval Number: DEH2018-FFHI-000051
Credit Type: Certificate
- eTIPS - CALIFORNIA RESPONSIBLE BEVERAGE SERVER TRAINING
Credit Hours: 3
Credit Type: Certificate
How Do I Get My California RBS Certification?
- Begin by creating an account on the California RBS Portal to register.
- Once you enter the portal, complete the online application for RBS certification and pay the $3.00 application fee.
- Be sure to write down your ID number found in the Server Certificate Details section. This ID number is needed to register for any course.
- Visit 360training and select TIPS California Responsible Beverage Server training course.
- Complete your purchase of the TIPS California Responsible Beverage Server training course using the ID number provided during your California RBS registration.
- Complete your TIPS California RBS training course and TIPS exam. You can complete this course in 2-4 hours.
- 360training will notify California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) of your course completion within 24 hours.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive an email notification from California RBS indicating that you may begin your state exam. The California ABC administered exam must be completed within 30 days of the date you completed your TIPS course. Complete the exam with a score of 70% or above to receive your certification.
|Name:||County of San Diego Department of Environmental Health|
|Address:||County of San Diego Department of Environmental HeP.O. Box 129261|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Food & Beverage courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records