About this Course
What is Excavator Safety Training?
Understand how to safely operate an excavator after taking our online training! This course will ensure you and your coworkers can avoid dangerous and potentially fatal injuries that can happen when excavators aren't used properly. Additionally, because excavators are so dangerous, the Canadian government requires operators to take a safety compliance course so that they can legally work with this type of machinery.
After you finish the course, you will have fulfilled the required classroom portion of your Canadian Compliance law certification. The course also includes a checklist that you can provide to your employer for the practical portion of the certification where they must observe you drive and operate the machine.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- An introduction to the excavator
- A breakdown of excavator anatomy
- Maintenance and inspection of excavators
- Common hazards of excavators
- Safe operation of excavators
- The use of forks, attachments, and more
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.