About this Course
This course provides an overview on general facility maintenance, electrical safety, and the maintenance of lighting systems. This course also teaches the compressed air components and their components associated with facility maintenance and the various plumbing systems. Lastly, this course discusses the chilled water systems maintenance and components and the fire main system maintenance and components.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize basic facility systems
- Describe basic lighting maintenance
- Identify basic compressed air system components
- Explain basic plumbing system maintenance
- Identify basic chilled water system components
- Describe basic fire main system maintenance
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Facility Maintenance Overview and Electrical Systems
- Compressed Air System Component
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.