About this Course
What is Fall Protection Training?
With scaffolding, ladders, tall buildings, and cranes, falls on construction sites are extremely common. In fact, OSHA states that falls are the most common cause of death and injury on a construction site.
Our Fall Protection Training provides you with the information you need to protect yourself and your fellow workers from the safety hazards that lead to falls. You’ll learn fall protection standards and definitions, including the differences between prevention, restraint, and arrest.
The course also reviews common hazards and rescue responses, so you understand what will happen and the proper actions to take if you were to fall on a construction site. Also, once you complete the course, you’ll be compliant with OSHA training regulations.
Who Should Take Fall Protection Training?
This course was developed for construction and general industry workers who need to prevent falls at their workplace.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- List fall protection definitions including prevention, restraint and arrest
- Explain how to prevent falls on construction job sites
- Describe common hazards and safe operations related to fall protection
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.