About this Course
What is Fire Safety - CA Training?
Our online Canada Fire Safety Training was designed to provide construction professionals with a comprehensive overview of fires and fire protection measures. The course content covers how you can identify different types of fire on the job site and which safety measures you should take to help prevent disaster, including injuries or property damage. You'll also get an overview of the different types of fire extinguishers and how to use them.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Identify different types of fires and which safety measures can be taken to avoid injury or disaster.
- Discuss the different types of fire extinguishers and how they can be used on your job site.
- Understand the different precautionary measures that you can take to save your coworkers’ lives and property in the event of a fire.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.