About this Course
The focus of this course is to update the student on new, or newer Florida laws, and to refresh legal concepts and their importance in the practice of real estate. For instance, because of the many divergent types of businesses and people that a brokerage deals with, it is essential that licensed sales associates and broker associates as well as brokers themselves are sufficiently knowledgeable about the laws regulating their profession. This course is designed to explore some of these distinctions as well as some of the general obligations of these individual licensees.
Disclaimer: This course is valid till March 31, 2021. All students must complete the course on or before March 31, 2021 to receive credit.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Florida Real Estate Commission
- Sales Associate & Broker Duties
- Real Estate Business Operations
- Disciplinary Guidelines
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Division of Real Estate|
|Address:||1940 North Monroe Street|
Bulk Order Calculator
- Access in-depth course completion reporting
- Enroll employees in courses they need
- Create unique training plans
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk
- Achieve companywide compliance goals
- Get help from a dedicated support team