About this Product
Due to COVID-19, all PSI testing centers are currently closed until further notice. Because of this, you will be unable to schedule a retest of your Food Manager Exam. By purchasing our Online Proctored Retest, you will not only save money, but you will also be able to complete your certification sooner.
The Food Protection Manager Certification Exam is proctored online using the webcam on the computer. The exam will be proctored by one of our online proctors. Our online proctoring is available Monday – Friday between 7am to 10pm (CST). To access your exam, simply launch the course in the 360training LMS and follow the steps provided. For detailed instructions, click here.
As soon as you pass the exam with at least 72%, you can print your official Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Program Certificate directly from your account.
What You Get
Food Protection Manager Certification
3-5 years (depending on your state)
Exam Topics Covered
- Food: Purchasing, receiving, storing, preparing, serving and displaying food safely
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: Following cleaning procedures for equipment, utensils and food contact surfaces
- Facilities: Maintaining safe water sources and appropriate plumbing, ventilation, waste disposal systems
- Food Personnel: Ensuring personal hygiene and appropriate training of personnel
- Legal and Regulatory Issues: Ensuring regulatory compliance at all levels