About this Course
The course introduces you to the safety considerations and general work practices of fork trucks including: Lockout/Tagout, battery maintenance, capacitive circuits, and hydraulic system safety. You'll also learn about electrical systems, schematic diagrams, and diagnostic tools for fork trucks.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe safety precautions and general work practices to be followed when performing fork truck maintenance
- Explain the function of an electric fork truck's electrical system, and describe how to use the manufacturer's documentation and schematic diagrams for troubleshooting
- Describe the purpose of the diagnostic tool and its use in accessing service history, initiating service checks, and performing troubleshooting
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Safety Considerations and General Fork Truck Work Practices
- Electrical Systems and Schematic Diagrams
- Diagnostic Tools
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Industrial Skills courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records