About this Course
What is Front End Loader Training?
Understand how to safely operate a front-end loader after taking our training course! This course explains safe operation best practices, how to avoid common hazards and how to improve efficiency. The course starts by introducing the basics of a front-end loader, and then moves on to explain the common safety hazards operators will face when using front-end loaders. The course will end with an explanation of how to avoid those safety-hazards to protect you and your coworkers from potential injuries and accidents.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- An introduction to boom trucks
- An overview of boom truck anatomy
- Maintaining and Inspecting your stiff boom crane
- Frequent hazards of boom trucks
- Safety best practices of boom trucks
- Appropriate rigging and accurate hand-signaling
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.