About this Course
Start your real estate career with a plan for success!
The Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) requires you to complete 25 hours of approved post-license education within your first year of licensure.
We're a GREC-approved online provider, and we've designed this course to give your career a solid start. You'll learn about business plans and prospecting, how to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues, the way millionaire agents think, and more.
It also covers Georgia's Residential Mortgage Fraud law, as required.
When you're through the course material, you'll need to schedule a proctored final – GREC requires your exam to be supervised by a third party so you can't cheat. Your proctor will have to sign a form.
Once we have your passing grade and paperwork, you'll get a certificate of completion for your records and we'll submit your credits to GREC.
It's very important to complete your post-license course before your deadline. Credits have to be reported before your first anniversary – if you cut your final exam too close, GREC won't get your credits on time. Late credits will result in a lapse of your license. You won't be able to get back to work until you undergo reinstatement.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Before 1st anniversary of licensure
12 months after license issue date
Content is updated and current
- Business Plan and Prospecting
- Time Management
- Budgeting Your Money
- Creating a Business Plan
- Charting the Course
- Six "Mythunderstandings"
- Nine Ways the Millionaire Agent Thinks
- Earn a Million
- Net a Million
- Receive a Million
- Effective Communication Models
- Pacing and Matching
- Understanding How the Other Person Thinks
- Negotiating with Style
- Achieving Desired Outcomes
- Understanding and Using Effective Communication
- The National Association of REALTORS®
- Articles and Standards of the REALTORS® Code of Ethics
- Enforcement of the Code of Ethics
- Code of Ethics Case Studies
- Environmental Issues in Real Estate
- Indoor Pollutants
- Asbestos and Lead
- Radon, Groundwater, & Underground Tanks
- Smart Growth
- Green Housing
- The Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Methamphetamine: the Drug
- How Methamphetamine is Made
- Meth Labs and Property
- Basic Concepts of Community Ethics
- Ethical Productivity Strategies
- Applying Productive Strategies
- Community Ethics Review
What You'll Learn
- Learn the importance of business plans, prospecting, and time and money management
- Explore methods and models that help agents work smarter and communicate effectively
- Understand the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics and the consequences of violation
- Become conversant on environmental issues and how they impact listings and sales
- Discover how to identify a possible drug lab
- Learn the basic concepts of community ethics and an agent's responsibilities to local and global communities
- Become familiar with predatory lending practices and how borrowers can protect themselves
How do I know you're a GREC-approved course provider?
You can find us listed as 360training (dba AgentCampus) on GREC’s website.
How fast can I get through the post-licensing course?
You have to spend at least last as many hours in the course as it's worth – so, 25 hours.
What is the deadline for completing my post-licensing course?
Your credits need to be reported to GREC (not just completed) before your first anniversary of licensure.
Do any of these hours count towards Continuing Education?
Yes! GREC allows 9 hours of your post-license education to count as CE credits on your first license renewal. That leaves 27 hours of CE to complete before year 4.
What can I do if I lose my certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
When do my courses expire?
Your courses will expire one (1) year after you purchase them (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my training course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Georgia Real Estate Commission and Appraisers Board|
|Address:||229 Peachtree Street, N.E.International Tower, Suite 1000|
BUY IN BULK ACROSS THE ENTIRE COURSE CATALOG
360training's extensive course catalog includes over 6,000 courses in a variety of different industries. Browse our complete course catalog, select all the courses you need, and calculate your savings.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records
Have a question or need help? Click here to start a chat with our support team.