About this Course
Gearboxes and reduction drives are essential components of the industrial world. They allow the use of smaller motors to drive larger equipment, and the ability to slow the drive speed of a motor down to a number of useful speeds that are needed for equipment operation.
The proper maintenance of these gearboxes is essential to their longevity and efficiency.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List precautions and methods associated with gearbox disassembly
- Discuss precautions and methods associated with gearbox reassembly
- Describe procedures for checking shaft endplay, backlash and tooth contact, and shaft run out
- Identify the main components of a motor actuator that uses a worm gear set
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Gearbox Disassembly
- Gearbox Reassembly Precautions
- Gearbox Inspections
- Worm Gear Actuators
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Industrial Skills courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records