About this Course
This course examines when, why, and how licensees use amendments and exhibits. Students will learn the difference between an amendment and an exhibit and how to identify and use forms dealing with contingencies, back-up agreements, earnest money, termination and release, closing dates, possession, temporary occupancy, vendors, inspections, and improvements. Upon completion, you’ll be able to explain the differences between an exhibit and an amendment, identify a condominium legal description exhibit form, and correctly complete the forms needed in the transaction.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Differences Between Amendments & Exhibits
- How to Identify & Use Forms Dealing w/ Contingencies
- How to Identify & Use Forms Dealing w/ Back-up Agreements,
- How to Identify & Use Forms Dealing w/ Earnest Money
- How to Identify & Use Forms Dealing w/ Termination & Release
- How to Identify & Use Forms Dealing w/ Closing Dates
- How to Identify & Use Forms Dealing w/ Possession
- How to Identify & Use Forms Dealing w/ Temporary occupancy
- How to Identify & Use Forms Dealing w/ Vendors
- How to Identify & Use Forms Dealing w/ Inspections
- How to Identify & Use Forms Dealing w/ Improvements
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Georgia Real Estate Commission and Appraisers Board|
|Address:||229 Peachtree Street, N.E.International Tower, Suite 1000|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records