About this Course
The objective of this course is to answer this: How must the real estate profession change to make itself relevant to what will prove to be a radically more challenging future? This course will explore in detail the workings of human ecosystems, what it takes to achieve long-term sustainability and well-being, how we are falling short, and the role of an ethical, environmentally responsible real estate professional in helping turn things around.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
The 30 Hour Construction Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses. You must start the course within 12 months of registration, and complete the course within 6 months of starting.
- Structure and Function of Human Ecosystems: Part I
- Structure and Function of Human Ecosystems: Part II
- Strategies for Sustainability: Part I
- Strategies for Sustainability: Part II
- Sustainability: Part I
- Sustainability: Part II
- Professional Ethics for a Sustainable World: Part I
- Professional Ethics for a Sustainable World: Part II
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.