About this Course
This comprehensive course covers commercial, office, industrial, and residential property management with a special emphasis on managing a property management company. Topics include leases, risk management, security, maintenance, advertising, fair housing, and tenant relations. This course provides tips, advice, sample forms, and case examples. Specifically, it will teach you to describe the historical background of property management that has led to the present career opportunities in this field of service and evaluate how professional management can meet owner needs and goals.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- A Profession of Service: Part 1
- A Profession of Service: Part 2
- A Profession of Service: Part 3
- Preparing For Management: Part 1
- Preparing For Management: Part 2
- Leases and Leasing: Part 1
- Leases and Leasing: Part 2
- Lease Clauses
- A Continuation of Lease Clauses
- Residential Property
- Management: Part 1
- Residential Property Management: Part 2
- Commercial Property Management
- Office Property Management
- Industrial Property Management and Special
- Special Management Situations: Part 1
- Special Management Situations: Part 2
- Special Management Situations: Part 3
- Liability and Risk Management: Part 1
- Liability and Risk Management: Part 2
- Security and Safety: Part 1
- Security and Safety: Part 2
- Maintenance and Energy Conservation: Part 1
- Maintenance and Energy Conservation: Part 2
- Records and Controls: Part 1
- Records and Controls: Part 2
- Promotion and Advertising: Part 1
- Promotion and Advertising: Part 2
- Tenant Relations
- Fair Housing and Ethics
- Owner Relations
- Management Operations: Part 1
- Management Operations: Part 2
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Georgia Real Estate Commission and Appraisers Board|
|Address:||229 Peachtree Street, N.E.International Tower, Suite 1000|