What You Get
Certificate of completion
Who Should Take the Training?
Anyone who encounters hazardous chemicals
Courses Available 24/7
29 CFR 1910.1200
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)
- The Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- Hazardous Materials
- Important Definitions
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Controlling Physical and Health Hazards
- Case Study
- Hazard Communication Program
When Do I Need to Complete Initial HazCom Training?
Unlike some OSHA standards that allow a 90-day grace period, you have to finish HazCom training BEFORE you start to work with any hazardous chemicals.
Just providing a data sheet does NOT count as training. You need to learn about the categories of chemicals you'll encounter, how to interpret labels and data sheets, and precautions for handling chemicals safely.
How Often Do I Need to Take HazCom Training?
OSHA itself has no refresher requirements for HazCom training. However, they require additional training if a new category of chemical is introduced into the workplace. For example, if a new chemical is a carcinogen but there has never been a carcinogen in the workplace before, additional training is required before the new chemical is used.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.