About this Course
What is Hand and Power Tools - CA Training?
When working with hand and power tools on the construction site, workers may encounter certain hazards that can cause potentially severe injuries. That is why it is important for all construction workers to take hand and power tools training.
Our online Hand and Power Tools Training for Canada gives workers a basic understanding of prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries that relate to hand and power tools. The aim of this course is to help all construction workers do their part to maintain a healthy, safe, and compliant work environment, regardless of their job role.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Understand the purpose and uses of hand and power tools on the job.
- Identify common hazards they may encounter on the job involving hand and power tools.
- Discuss ways to avoid hand and power tool hazards as a way to prevent on-the-job injuries.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.