About this Course
In this course, you'll learn about the risks of hazardous materials in your workplace. We'll discuss how to recognize hazardous materials and identify where you might find them in your workplace.
Finally, we'll talk about protective measures and safe handling of hazardous materials, including compliance with OSHA and The Joint Commission (TJC) standards.
Get a certificate of completion, as well as 0.1 IACET CEUs, when you finish this course.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous Material Determination
- Hazardous Materials in the Workplace
- Handling Hazardous Materials
What You'll Learn
- Consider where you might come across hazardous materials in the workplace.
- Understand the potential risks of handling hazardous materials.
- Learn how to take protective measures and what to do in an emergency involving hazardous materials.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of HR, Ethics and Compliance courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records