About this Course
In this course, you'll learn about both the OSHA and The Joint Commission (TJC) standards for hazard communication.
Both of these organizations require healthcare facilities to take specific training, labeling, and information-keeping procedures to make sure workers stay safe around hazardous materials.
If you need to comply with TJC and OSHA standards for hazardous communication, this training is for you.
At the end of this training, you'll get a certificate of completion and qualify for 0.1 IACET CEUs.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- The OSHA Hazard Communication Standard
- Hazardous Materials
- The JC Hazard Communication Standard
What You'll Learn
- Understand the current OSHA Standard for Hazard Communication, as well as the equivalent Joint Commission standards.
- Learn how to interpret Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for your current inventory of hazardous materials.
- Discover the exposure potential of hazardous materials that you might encounter.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Healthcare courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records