About this Course
The objectives of our online OSHA 4 Hour Hazardous Materials Technician Level III Responder Refresher training is to meet the OSHA HAZWOPER refresher training requirement of 29 CFR 1910.120(q)(8) and 29 CFR 1926.65(q)(8). This course is also intended to meet any OSHA HAZWOPER training requirements for the EPA and State OSHA regulations.
In this 4-hour version of our Hazmat Technician Refresher, students will learn to:
- Demonstrate competency using the current Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG);
- Describe site control tactics;
- Explain how to effectively implement incident safety;
- Describe the importance of risk assessment techniques;
- Discuss advance hazmat mitigation techniques; and
- Identify appropriate hazmat decontamination.
Section 01 - Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) Overview
Section 02 - ERG White Pages Quiz
Section 03 - ERG Yellow-bordered & Blue-bordered Pages
Section 04 - ERG Yellow-bordered & Blue-bordered Pages Quiz
Section 05 - ERG Orange-bordered Pages
Section 06 - ERG Orange-bordered Pages Quiz
Section 07 - ERG Green-bordered Pages
Section 08 - ERG Green-bordered Pages Quiz
Section 09 - Site Control Tactics and Strategy
Section 10 - Incident Safety
Section 11 - Hazard and Risk Assessment
Section 12 - Advanced Hazmat Mitigation Techniques
Section 13 - Hazmat Incident Decontamination
Section 14 - Special Considerations for the Hazmat Technician
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records