About this Course
The use of hydraulics to transmit power has reached almost every facet of the industrial world.
To properly operate and maintain any hydraulic system, you need a knowledge of how these systems operate and the ability to read system schematics. It is possible to understand the designs and functions of an entire hydraulic system if you understand hydraulic theory and the various types of hydraulic components.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe a basic hydraulic system
- Describe the different types and properties of hydraulic fluids
- Identify symbols used on hydraulic schematics
- Explain the operation of a hydraulic circuit, given a system schematic
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
The 30 Hour Construction Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses. You must start the course within 12 months of registration, and complete the course within 6 months of starting.
- Basic Hydraulic Systems
- Hydraulic Fluid Properties
- Types of Hydraulic Fluids
- Hydraulic Schematic Symbols
- Hydraulic Circuit Operation
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.